Dental Debt Collection Services
Your Accounts Receivable Experts
If you work in dentistry, you know the importance of getting to the root of a problem. When customers have not paid their bills for your company’s services, attempting dental debt collection on your own can lead to wasted time, dead ends and frustration. IC System provides you with the assistance you need to achieve a higher rate of returned revenue while maintaining the dentist-patient relationships so vital to your business.
We Understand Dental
As a dental collection agency, we have developed relationships in the dental industry by connecting with those working for private practices and industry organizations alike. With decades of experience, we have developed tools and services that lead to a more consistent revenue stream, making it easier to predict what the future holds. Some of the most useful IC System advantages include dental association discounts, intuitive tools, and nationally licensed experts.Contact Us
Recovery Plans for Any Size Practice
Whichever service package you choose, you will save time and labor costs by leaving the organization, planning and execution of dental payment collection to us. Many dental practices underestimate the burden that comes with keeping track of payment statuses, follow-up notices and necessary legal action for unresponsive customers. As an experienced dental collection agency, we have the skills to get your customers’ attention and maintain your business relationship with them if at all possible following payment.
Recovery Plus is a diverse two-phase debt collection program with distinct letters-only and intensive collection treatments. During the letters-only phase, accounts are sent directly to you, and you keep 100% of recovered money. Debt collection costs are offered at a competitive flat rate.
- Credit reporting **
- Analytical modeling for maximum recoveries
- Skip tracing
- Direct letters
Premier Collect is a contingency collections plan ideal for offices seeking payment on past due accounts. The collection agency fees for this debt recovery program are contingency-based, adjustable based on your business needs.
- Credit reporting to the major bureaus
- Credit monitoring to notify us of an important change in the consumer’s credit status that may indicate an ability to pay
- Attorney referral services in which payment demand contacts are made by an independent attorney
- Litigation referral services if you decide to take a consumer to court
I’m a new customer and I really appreciate the professionalism IC System has. Also love the easy way to input our bad debt patients.Barbara
I like that IC System isn’t just a collection agency. It continues to educate its clients by hosting monthly webinars.Aurelia
“Your staff is always friendly and helpful regardless of what is asked of them. Your company is very professional and thorough.”Buhrow Gillis & Assoc.
Unsure Where to Start?
Take control of accounts receivable and simplify collections with IC System’s practice management plugin – designed specifically for dental practices. While you focus on dentistry, this cloud-based program will send debts automatically, organize patient data, reduce time & effort spend on debt collection and streamline revenue.Let Us Help
Experience in Any Industry
Small and medium practices will benefit from IC System’s vast experience in every industry segment. Our customized debt collection strategy applies advanced analytics to your inventory to develop an approach best suited to your accounts, no matter your size or how many accounts you have. IC System ensures you receive intelligent and effective work effort for the best results. Experience the IC System difference today.Industries We Serve
IC System Advantages
- Competitive Pricing — Our economical rates and consumer-friendly approach make our services a powerful and effective way to help preserve your valuable customer relationships.
- Dental Association Discounts — 450+ dental professional and trade associations offer exclusive benefits from IC System
- Online Tools & Features — Check the status of accounts, view reports, access statements and more
- Nationally Licensed Experts — While others cease efforts when consumers cross state lines, we work accounts across all 50 states, as well as Guam and Puerto Rico
Send Us a Message
Though our corporate offices are located just outside of St. Paul, MN, we are a national agency. Your business will receive our hands-on service as if we were right next door. Fill out our form to learn more and get started!